- Importing an Existing Config
- Using Beacon with Ark Single Player
- Updating Your Nitrado Server
- Updating Your Server With FTP
- Updating Your Server Manually
- Ark Config File Reference
- The Difference Between Deploy and Export
- Using Config Sets
- Using Presets to Automate Item Set Creation
- Adding Unsupported Engrams, Creatures, or Spawn Points to Beacon
- Breeding Multipliers
- Crafting Costs
- Creature Adjustments
- Creature Spawns
- Custom Config
- Day and Night Cycle
- Decay and Spoil
- Engram Control
- Harvest Rates
- Item Stat Limits
- Levels and XP
- Loot Drops
- Stack Sizes
- Stat Multipliers
- Create or Recover Your Account
- Sign Into Beacon
- Activating Beacon Omni
- Sharing Beacon Documents with Other Users
- About User Privacy
- Item Quality Is Different Than Expected
- Some Drops Are Edited, Others Are Not
- How to Stop Using Custom Config Content
- Solving Connection Problems to Beacon or Nitrado
- Beacon System Status
Sign Into Beacon
Signing into Beacon allows you to share your documents on multiple computers and backup your private key.
To get started, use the menu button () on the left to open the menu. In the middle you will see one of three things.
- Enable Cloud & Community which means Beacon is set not to communicate with Beacon's server at all. Click Enable Cloud & Community to open the welcome window. Choose Log In With Email to continue.
- Sign In means Beacon is set to use its community features anonymously. Click Sign In to open the welcome window. Choose Log In With Email to continue.
- A username or email address means the account is already signed in. If you need to change the account, choose Sign Out. At the welcome window, click Log In With Email to continue.