- Importing an Existing Config
- Using Beacon with Ark Single Player
- Updating Your Nitrado Server
- Updating Your Server With FTP
- Updating Your Server Manually
- Ark Config File Reference
- The Difference Between Deploy and Export
- Using Config Sets
- Using Presets to Automate Item Set Creation
- Adding Unsupported Engrams, Creatures, or Spawn Points to Beacon
- Breeding Multipliers
- Crafting Costs
- Creature Adjustments
- Creature Spawns
- Custom Config
- Day and Night Cycle
- Decay and Spoil
- Engram Control
- Harvest Rates
- Item Stat Limits
- Levels and XP
- Loot Drops
- Stack Sizes
- Stat Multipliers
- Create or Recover Your Account
- Sign Into Beacon
- Activating Beacon Omni
- Sharing Beacon Documents with Other Users
- About User Privacy
- Item Quality Is Different Than Expected
- Loot Drops Are Not Working As Intended
- How to Stop Using the Custom Config Editor
- Solving Connection Problems to Beacon or Nitrado
- Beacon System Status
Day and Night Cycle
Ark allows server admins to control the speed of the days and nights individually.
Users may edit any of the four fields. For example, increasing the Night Time Multiplier from 1 to 2 will update the Night Time Result from 20 to 40 minutes. Adjusting the Night Time Result back down to 20 will set the Night Time Multiplier to 1.
The Full Cycle value displays the total time it will take to complete one 24-hour cycle in the game.
Server admins interested in making their in-game days last one real time day might use 960 minutes for day and 480 minutes for night, equalling 1,440 total minutes.
Aberration day and night length are based on 10-day "seasons." Days ending in 0-3 are more balanced, days ending in 4-6 have much longer days, and days ending in 7-9 have much longer nights. Like before, the lengths can be adjusted, but affect the global day and night multipliers. It is not possible to adjust season lengths individually.