- Beacon 1.6.3: The Security Update
- Beacon Summer 2022 Development Update
- Introducing Beacon's AI Config Generator
- Beacon Summer 2021 Dev Update
- Preparing Beacon for Ark: Genesis Part 2
- Beacon's API v2
- Beacon, Apple Silicon, and Big Sur
- Here's why Beacon doesn't support mobile devices
- Ark's Message of the Day Bug
- Beacon 1.3 Is Now Available
Introducing Beacon's AI Config Generator
Today I'm proud to introduce a new feature for Beacon: the AI Config Generator tool. Thanks to over 200,000 Ark projects saved to Beacon's cloud, machine learning has been utilized to find common patterns and help make project changes from just a phrase. See it in action:
In the video, entering "fibercraft" tells Beacon to replace setup a fibercraft server, replacing all crafting costs with a single piece of fiber. Some other notable examples include "CoD with dinos" which creates a fibercraft server, "battle royale" which creates a fibercraft server, "faster dinos" creates a fibercraft server since weight won't be a concern, and "10x boosted" creates a fibercraft since players will be able to create at least 10x more stuff from their fiber.
The new AI Config Generator is available right now in the Tools menu of the Beacon 1.6 alphas available at https://usebeacon.app/download. Try it out for yourself!